Sunday, July 8, 2018

Who thinks I should write a book


A number of people, after reading something I have written … a devotional BLOG, a ministry update, among other things have encouraged me to write a book.  Martie seems to thing that is what the Lord wants me to do as well. And frankly so do I.  The problem is that I am struggling.   I have a lot of confidence about a lot of things.  But for some reason … this, I find, is intimidating.  It will require a significant amount of effort on my part.  I am already juggling several things.

So I have decided to put a fleece out.

I fully realize that this is my dilemma and not yours. But I appreciate hearing from the wisdom and council of others. Thanks ahead of time.  Your Facebook friend - Charley














No comments:

Post a Comment

24 - Living For God

To the question posed on page 318 “Will you serve God’s purpose in your generation?” (p318 note) Mom wrote “Yes!” I think she wrote that ...